Wednesday 31 August 2011

Simple Truths #1

So... over the excitement now - almost, it's been a whole 2 days since I started blogging, 2 posts in 2 days, for the numerically challenged amongst you that's a post a day. I'm no expert but that's just too much pressure. Can you tell I was a sprinter? :o)
Rest assured, unless someone wants to pay me, there will not be a post everyday - I think -  no, I'm pretty sure there wont - that would be too much like work and I've put off enough of that already.
As for the length (I could actually feel some of the groans re yesterdays length) some will be short, I'm hoping to try a minimal phase where I shall use as few words as possible per post. Some will just have to be long, but I hope you'll enjoy them.
The beauty of this whole thing is that you are in control. If I start pissing you off - stop reading.
How easy's that. Wish the kids would grasp that concept!
I welcome comments because they will probably inspire, amuse or irritate me, maybe all three, which is all good for thinking/writing/creating.

Simple Truths #1

Love is something we should all give.
Love is something we should all get.
Love is something we should all share.
Everybody, without exception, deserves Love.
No matter who, what, when, how or why.

If I were a Dr I'd tell you to take this 3 times a day, aloud (or whispered is good too).


No comments:

Post a Comment