Monday 7 November 2011

The Rules Do Not Apply - Unless I Say So.....

  • Mess around with the rules.

Grammer and spelling hhmmmmmmm...
It has always been my view that once you have pretty much mastered either/iether  :o) of these you are free to mess with them to your hearts content.
For humorous, intellectual or pure smart arse value or all the preceding.
My apologies in advance to all those that are infuriated by the notion of this let alone the actual practise.
Advising you to open a bottle and have a nice stiff drink to relax would be both immature and irresponsible, - so go hardcore instead, which neatly brings us to......

  • In for a penny in for a pound. 

'All in' I say, as some of the most amazing discoveries are made by not having a set of balls but using them anyway.



  • Do it properly the first time.



A saying my good father drummed into us as kids -
I do believe the origin of which is 'If something is worth doing, it's worth doing well', but imagine having 5 children and finding the time and patience for perfect grammatical repetition.
A bit like another quote I've heard recently from the very talented and impressively down to earth artist Dale Kentwell, 'buddhism and motherhood are a contradiction in terms".

There will be more of this to come but as it's been a ridiculously long time between posts...(have I got stuff to tell you!!) I'm putting this up as is...

No comments:

Post a Comment